Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leelee, Dec 31, 2018.
Does anyone have any legitimate goals you would like to accomplish in 2019?
I do actually.
- Keep working on my physique in the gym (possibly wanting to do a competition in the next few years).
- Finding a new job outside of retail.
- Working on my overall mental health; being more positive, working on bad habits and just enjoying life more.
- Work on getting my certification for personal training.
-Sort out my life (in many different ways).
-Persue my dream job.
A closer relationship with god
Write and Direct 3 short films
- work out more & watch my diet
- work on my self esteem
- try to be more social
- and try to be less pessimistic about everything
- Try to help someone feel better at least twice a day
- Spread Nickelback, Jiro Kiroshio, Andreza Giant Panda, and podcast awareness
- Get my graphic design certificate
- Try to ask more song title based question on ama's
Create some wrestling video
- To stop overthinking and ruining my happiness
- To sort out a few things in my life
- To just be a better person