Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

A2E Announcements

Welcome to Addited2Editing. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Come be apart of the largest music video making community currently out. Showcase and compete against some of the most respected music video makers and improve your work with the helpful tips and feedback you will receive here. Be apart of the monthly competitions that will surely showcase some of the best talent on the net. Also take part of wrestling(rumors, news and predictions) and general discussions on the latest on sports or how you are feeling today.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

A2E Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Beautiful People Sig
Topic Started: Mar 18 2017, 01:43 PM (75 Views)
CrystalBlues
Member Avatar
Ally-Anna AKA KelluKellu101
It's been over a year that I 've had that old sig, I figured it was time for a new one that looks old school. I even used my old logo.
Posted Image
Edited by CrystalBlues, Mar 18 2017, 01:44 PM.
Posted Image

My Deviantart

My Non Pro Editing Channel
My Titantron/Promo Channel
Accomplishments:

- Becky Lynch has liked and commented on my comic sketch of her in Daniel Bryan Style Gear ♡ March 2016
- Stacy "Miss Kitty/The Kat" Carter Retweeted My MV Of Her ♡ May 2014
- AJ Lee Retweeted My Goodbye MV of her. ♡ Spring 2015
- Paige Retweeted The Birthday MV I made her. ♡ August 2014
- My Video Was Featured On ajlee.org In March 2014
- Competed In Donatella Season 2, BGC All Stars MVC, BGC MVC, Europa MVC, & Glamourous MVC
- Former Member Of Beauty Editings, Neon Editings, SpicyMVx, BestMVX, Shattered Editings(Former Owner) , And AttitudeMVx
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PEANUT
Member Avatar
Da Angry Butter Invasion #angry #butter #angrybutter
The main thing i'll point out about this is the front graphic of velvet sky(?) should be on the left and swapped with the text that way the graphic is a more balanced image to look at. or at least a horizontal flip on matte. The only other thing is the text just doesn't pop. don't be discouraged though this aint easy :P

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Graphic Design · Next Topic »
Add Reply