Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

A2E Announcements

Welcome to Addited2Editing. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Come be apart of the largest music video making community currently out. Showcase and compete against some of the most respected music video makers and improve your work with the helpful tips and feedback you will receive here. Be apart of the monthly competitions that will surely showcase some of the best talent on the net. Also take part of wrestling(rumors, news and predictions) and general discussions on the latest on sports or how you are feeling today.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

A2E Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rhyse's Showcase; Feedback is appreciated.
Topic Started: May 4 2017, 04:54 PM (123 Views)
Rhyse
Member Avatar

Hello all. I'm Rhyse, an 18 year old graphic designer with a passion for professional wrestling. About five years ago, I decided to teach myself how to use Photoshop. The graphics I saw in forums such as A2E inspired me to make posters, signatures, etc. Throughout the years, I've gotten better, and now, I'm at a point where I am quite content with the quality of my work.

I'd like to present some of my latest posters first. These range from either promotional flyers for fantasy matches, to small tribute posters. They are arranged from oldest to latest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next, a few of my signatures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Of course, I do not limit myself to just posters and signatures. I do various types of works, all of which can be found on my DeviantArt/Portfoliobox profiles (links shall be located at the bottom of my forum signature).

I'd really appreciate feedback on my work. I'm not exactly new at graphic design, but I still make a few rookie mistakes here and there. So please, tell me my work is good/bad, or give me any pointers that you feel may apply to me or my work. Or don't, your choice. Enjoy the views.

Edited by Rhyse, May 4 2017, 04:57 PM.
IT'S A SIGN OF THE TIMES.

Posted Image

Instagram | DeviantArt | Twitter | Portfoliobox
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CheeZe
Member Avatar

You work looks absolutely amazing, welcome to A2E! It's great to have you here.
Editing Record
28 - 17 - 6 (W/L/D)

Achievements:
- MVZone World Champion [x1]
- MVZone Tag Team Champion (w/Paroxysm) [x1]
- Co Holder of the A2E Tag Team Championships (w/Paroxysm)
- MvITB Holder (Vidmas 2014)
- Zonies 2015: Most Underrated Editor of the Year
- RR League Champion (w/Boss) [x1]
- eXe MV Extreme Champion [x1]
- eXe MV Hardcore Champion [x1]
- WGE MV World Champion [x2]
- WGE MV Tron Champion [x1]
- WGE MV Hardcore Champion [x1]
- XWZ MV X/International Champion [x1]
- XWZ MV Tag Team Champion (w/Ace) [x2]

Posted Image
YouTube

Skype - king_kaz2

xExPLiCiTx
Member Avatar

Seeing these edits from someone 2 years older than me makes me and my edits feel lame. lol. These are amazing pics man. Even the banner in your signature look great. You got some good experience. Can't wait to see more.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Graphic Design · Next Topic »
Add Reply